Job listings in the United States and Canada
With its straightforward interface, and listings from prestigious organizations, this job board is perfect for those looking for the best jobs in the arts industry. The job board not only has listings with museums and galleries, but also theaters, universities and libraries.
Category Call for Artists! contains information about juried exhibitions and competitions, call for entries, jobs, internships, scholarships, residencies, and more.
- The Forbes Center for the Performing Arts at James Madison University is seeking candidates for a Technical & Operations Coordinator. Reporting to the Production Services Manager the position provides production […]
- POSITION SUMMARY The Associate TD for Audio/Video/Lighting/Projection is primarily responsible for supervision and implementation of all audio and video elements to support a director’s vision, in a professional and artistic […]
- The Technical Director is primarily responsible for supervision and implementation of all scenic elements, translating design into construction to support a director’s vision, in a professional and artistic manner within […]
- Reports to: Wardrobe Supervisor THE POSITION Wig and Wardrobe Technicians are responsible for assisting actors with wigs, facial hair, costumes and required accessories to ensure a smooth, well-timed performance. From […]
- The SuperGeographics are hiring a part time Development Manager to join our team. We’re excited to welcome someone dedicated to supporting international collaborations who is interested in ensemble theatre work […]
- Fathomers seeks a dedicated, experienced Operations and Grants Manager to support the long-term financial and operational health of the organization. This is an opportunity to play a key role in […]
- • Bay Area Children’s Theatre is currently seeking Teaching Artists to join the Education Outreach team! • Job Title: Outreach Teaching Artist • Organization: Bay Area Children’s Theatre • Department: […]
You may be interested in following articles: