Job listings in the United States and Canada
With its straightforward interface, and listings from prestigious organizations, this job board is perfect for those looking for the best jobs in the arts industry.
The job board not only has listings with museums and galleries, but also theaters, universities and libraries.
Category Call for Artists! contains information about juried exhibitions and competitions, call for entries, jobs, internships, scholarships, residencies, and more.
- Lake Champlain Chamber Music Festival Seeks New Executive Director The Lake Champlain Chamber Music Festival, a non-profit based in Burlington, VT, is currently seeking an Executive Director who will sustain […]
- The Center for the Performing and Cinematic Arts (CPCA) Costume Shop Manager, under the direction of the Director of CPCA Production and Theater Department Chair, is responsible for the supervision/management […]
- ABOUT CINCINNATI BALLET: Cincinnati Ballet is recognized as a premier ballet company, acclaimed for inspiring excellence through the power of dance, attracting world-class artists, and building a supportive and diverse […]
- We are excited to welcome into our Auditorium family a dynamic team member who can lead our events, guest services, and service maintenance teams, uphold our reputation of providing expert […]
- East Hartford Summer Youth Festival, Inc. is seeking a Technical Director for our summer production of “The Addams Family.” Rehearsals for the production begin in June and show dates are […]
- The Theatre and Dance department at Phillips Academy seeks a Temporary Technical Assistant to assist the Technical Director with the load out of a set and the restore of the […]
- Job Announcement: Executive Director, Arroyo Grande, California Organization and Mission: The Clark Center was created to inspire, entertain and educate our community through the power of cultural and performing arts. […]
You may be interested in following articles: