Job listings in the USA and Canada
With its straightforward interface, and listings from prestigious organizations, this job board is perfect for those looking for the best jobs in the arts industry. The job board not only has listings with museums and galleries, but also theaters, universities and libraries.
Category Call for Artists! contains information about juried exhibitions and competitions, call for entries, jobs, internships, scholarships, residencies, and more.
- Schoodic Arts for All (SAFA) seeks an exceptional community builder who is passionate about the arts to serve as the next Executive Director of this thriving arts center in Winter […]
- The Talent Manager is responsible for leading all facets of the Museum’s talent acquisition and retention across departments, developing and implementing centralized and efficient acquisition and retention strategies and functions […]
- The Administrative Assistant supports the administrative functions of the Curatorial Team, ensuring accurate data entry and financial reporting for all exhibitions and programs. Under the direction of the Curator, the […]
- AIFF is celebrating its 20th anniversary as the premier provider of independent film and visual arts in southern Oregon. Our mission is to celebrate the diversity of human experience through […]
- Working within our vibrant University community and alongside a strong team, including student employees and volunteers, the Guest Services Manager’s primary responsibility is ensuring the safety and well-being of visitors […]
- MoMA PS1 seeks a Director of Individual Giving to oversee a strong and diverse individual giving portfolio, support the museum Director with high-level strategy and donor cultivation, and support the […]
- Working closely with MoMA’s David Rockefeller Director and reporting to the Deputy Director for Curatorial Affairs, the Edward John Noble Foundation Deputy Director for Learning and Audience Engagement (DDLAE) will […]
You may be interested in following articles: