Job listings in the United States and Canada
With its straightforward interface, and listings from prestigious organizations, this job board is perfect for those looking for the best jobs in the arts industry.
The job board not only has listings with museums and galleries, but also theaters, universities and libraries.
Category Call for Artists! contains information about juried exhibitions and competitions, call for entries, jobs, internships, scholarships, residencies, and more.
- The Executive Director serves as the key operations and development leader of a/perture cinema and is responsible for the success and health of the organization. ABOUT a/perture cinema Founded as […]
- Job Summary Award-winning Theatre Program at the nationally accredited (NAST) University of Southern Mississippi seeks tenure-track Assistant or Associate Professor of Directing to also serve as Head of the MFA […]
- HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER • DEPARTMENT: HR/Finance • STATUS: Full Time Exempt • SALARY: $65,000 – $75,000 DOE • BENEFITS: Full Benefits BIMA has an exciting opportunity for a […]
- Executive Director | Alaska Dance Theatre | Anchorage, Alaska The Position Alaska Dance Theatre (ADT) seeks an experienced nonprofit leader with a passion for nurturing artistic growth and creative […]
- The Kalamazoo Civic Theatre is now seeking applications for its 2023-2024 INTERN PROGRAM We are seeking interns to join us for our 95th Season. All positions are $340 per week, […]
- Portland Institute for Contemporary Art (PICA) acknowledges and advances new developments in contemporary art while fostering the creative explorations of artists and audiences. PICA believes that artists tell us about our […]
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Theatre Job Summary: Ohio Northern University is seeking a dynamic theatre teacher with experience as a producer to contribute to its thriving theatre and dance programs in […]
You may be interested in following articles: