Job listings in the United States and Canada
With its straightforward interface, and listings from prestigious organizations, this job board is perfect for those looking for the best jobs in the arts industry.
The job board not only has listings with museums and galleries, but also theaters, universities and libraries.
Category Call for Artists! contains information about juried exhibitions and competitions, call for entries, jobs, internships, scholarships, residencies, and more.
- SEEKING SCENIC AND/OR LIGHTING DESIGNER Brazosport College Theatre Department is seeking a creative scenic and/or lighting designer for a four-show season. Can contract scenic and lighting separately or together. Pay: […]
- Position Summary The Associate Director, Artists’ Resource Center (ARC) and Alumni Affairs is a key member of the Student and Alumni Affairs team. Reporting to the Dean of Student and […]
- Artistic and Music Operations Manager Reports to the Managing Director, Artistic & Production, Opera San José, San Jose, California Description The Artistic and Music Operations Manager is responsible for […]
- FLYNN CENTER FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS, LTD. 2022 JOB CLASSIFICATION/DESCRIPTION Exempt-Admin PRODUCTION MANAGER The Flynn is committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We strive […]
- The Youth Programs Manager is responsible for developing and managing the implementation of the Studio Museum’s programs designed for teen communities and providing a safe environment for teens to express themselves […]
- Join an internationally-acclaimed arts organization at a pivotal time in its growth. Celebrating 40 years, Alonzo King LINES Ballet is part of the cultural fabric of San Francisco and known […]
- Audience Service Representative Pay Status: Non-Exempt Job Status: part-time, seasonal Reports To: Director of Ticketing and Audience Services Employer: TZZ LLC Position Dates: August 2022 – February 2023 Pay Rate: […]
You may be interested in following articles: