Job listings in European Countries
Job board focused on art-related careers and opportunities in Europe.
Arts job vacancies in arts industry and cultural institutions in United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain… all over Europe.
This job listing site offers free job posting option for non-profit arts and culture related organizations.
- The prop workshop prop-art in Germany is looking for a propmaker or puppet builder (m/f/d) If you have experience in prop-making, trade fair construction, scenery construction, window dressing, model making or carpentry, then apply to us now! We design and build theatre props, exhibition decoration and promotional products for film and […]
- One of the largest, internationally renowned private collections focusing on paintings, sculpture, and decorative arts from the late 16th to the 18th century is seeking to appoint, starting on January 1, 2023, a Director (m/f/div) As Director, you will be responsible for the strategic orientation of the collections and representing […]
- The Museum of Contemporary Art Australia (MCA) is looking for a new Director. The Director will be someone with outstanding leadership skills arising from extensive experience in art museum management at senior level, known for their passion and commitment to artists and the role that art can play in […]
- Balbir Singh Dance Company seeks an International Dance Producer Salary: negotiable Location: Europe Balbir Singh Dance Company seeks to bring on board an experienced International Dance Producer on a freelance basis, to work with the company on its international development plans as an Arts Council England – National Portfolio Organisation, […]
- We are accepting applications in the US and Internationally. The Art Without Boundaries Association is seeking mature, experienced, self-directed, compassionate visual artists to train in a very special therapy used with autistic children, stroke patients, and adults suffering with Alzheimer’s and dementia. Must be able to paint, have internet access, […]
You may be interested in following articles: